Friday, October 2, 2009

YMCA Monroe WA.

Friday morning workout back at the Y. Maureen went to Zumba and I hit the weights and CV room. Relaxed workout: 20 min. circuit with machines and a 40 min. jog on the treadmill, 2.8 miles. Got a nice sweat going and then went home for breakfast.

I've only been home from L.A. a few days but I definitely can feel the difference in the temperature. It is nowhere near as hot and I find myself putting on clothes I haven't worn for months. It's during transition periods like this that I wonder "what am I doing here?" Usually it's a passing concern but I do miss the warm weather. The weekend is supposed to warm a little so I'll get outside if I can. I'd like to get a good ride in on the trail.

"A Hui Hou" and see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment