Friday, October 9, 2009

Training

Training: Wednesday-swim, 4x75, 3,400,150 easy, 50 min. 1650 m. Thursday-run, 6 mi 2 hrs (5 mi @ 90 min). Friday-swim, 400 alt 50 kick, 8x100, 6x50 alt 25 backstroke, 50 min.

Not much to report. No glam just the usual, been busy with Oct. chores. Last two days poured a 12 ft. exposed aggregate slab, aerated the lawn and thatched. The slab is a base for a gazebo project and the lawn, well it's just the lawn.

Due to the chores my energy for training was low and time was limited. I was moaning a little then I read the latest Ironman newsletter, of interest to me was the inspirational article about military officers training on a ship and a submarine. My issues seem a little less when you read about their difficulty in training. Oh well. I've got a short and medium long bike scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is just for fun, Sunday a little more serious. Tomorrow I'll be thinking about the Hawaii IM. Best to all. "A Hui Hou" see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment