Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tri Bricks

Training Monday: Swim 60 min. 1.25 miles; run treadmill 50 min. 3.25 miles. Tuesday: Bike trainer 60 min. 13.25 miles, run treadmill 45 min. 3.25 miles. The past two 2-a-days are tiring and I am a little more sore. Took an extra 15 min. today to stretch out.

Watched the 2008 Ironman today. It is amazing how much work goes into preparation and how difficult it is to finish. Right now the possibility of competing for that long seems impossible. It is a long road and I don't know how far I will get. I hope this Sunday will be encouraging. The Dawg Dash 10K is coming up Sunday. The rest of this week looks like: Wednesday in the pool. Thursday and Friday bike or swim. No running, saving my legs for the run Sunday.

A Hui Hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment