Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good times in the Emerald City

If you're familiar with the Seattle area you know that this weekend was big for us: UW Huskies beat Arizona 36-33 and the Seahawks destroyed Jacksonville 41-0. Good times in the Emerald City.

This afternoon I made it out on the bike. The days are getting cooler, freezing last night, so it is going to take some extra motivation to get out on the road. Today was sunny but I never got warm; seemed like my core just didn't warm up. Regardless I went 90 min. and 25 miles. Seat is getting better and I'm starting to feel a little more familiar with how I want the bike to fit. At the end of the month I'll go back to SpeedyReedy and get my final fit. Right now I feel like I need to get a bit more elevation on the front and move the seat back a tiny bit.

I've got a few double days coming up this week. Weather is changing and of course I have a normal life to live between training sessions. So we'll just have to see how the week will go.
One last thing: here's a shout out to Ella, thanks for following the blog; I had a great visit today.
A Hui Hou, see you on the road.

1 comment:

  1. That's an honour to have my name in your blog :) It really had a great visit! -Ella

    ReplyDelete