Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday, College Football

Okay I know I should be training but the Washington Huskies were on national t.v. vs. Notre Dame; last scheduled game until who knows when and the Dawgs have never beaten the Irish. Well I watched and like many of you cried dearly as the Huskies lost in overtime. Sadly they had several opportunities to put it away but the Irish just wouldn't give up on the goal line. Now we Huskies may never have a chance to beat the Irish.

Speaking of Dawgs, I registered for the Dawg Dash homecoming weekend October 18. I'm signed up for the 10 K run. Right now I am not sure how I will do. Hopefully buy the time it comes around I will be running fast enough to complete the course within the allotted time limit. I'm looking forward to it but with some trepidation.

As for training: short easy ride, working the small chain ring; 50 mins. 12 miles on the Centennial Trail. Starting to rev up my training Monday so tomorrow I'll just relax. Till the next time "A Hui Hou"; see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment