Friday, September 18, 2009

Cervelo Rocks

Yes I did train today. In fact I feel a little strange if I don't. I was asked this evening which of the three events I like best and when I think about it, I am enjoying all three. Running is the hardest physically but I think I am improving in each which helps my motivation.

Training today was a 12 mile ride on the stationary bike, about 60 minutes. Afterwords I went back to Speedy Reedy in Seattle and came home with a new Cervelo P1. This is the best bike I have ever had. It is very responsive and I can tell that I will improve my road times. As part of my system upgrade I also bought Northwave carbon shoes and Speedplay pedals, looking forward to breaking those in. This is all new territory for me so it will be interesting to see how it develops.

The people at Speedy Reedy, Ryan and Sol who helped me get dialed in, are great. If you are in the area, this has to be one of you best sources for equipment.

Tomorrow is a run day so, a hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment