Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bike Quest

Spent the day visiting several bike shops in the Seattle area. Not to mention them all by name I had good results at two: Recycle Cycle and Speedy Reedy. Recycle Cycle was good for general information but SpeedyReedy (www.speedyreedy.com/) was the best for tri-specific questions, thanks Ryan. I looked at several bikes and feel like I am close to making a good decision. More on that in the next few days.

Last training event was a 60 min. swim in the pool for 1.25 miles. I was excited because it was a good steady swim and I can feel the improvement. Tomorrow I'll lift and bike. I need to get some input on training regimens and I think I need to increase the amount of training time each day. Right now I average 90 minutes 6 days a week. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to all resources.
A hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment