Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday afternoon ride

Typical November day, got a break in the weather so it was dry today but cold. Finally after an uneventful first half in the Sounders game, I got geared up about 1pm for my scheduled ride. Here's the thing, it was 49 degrees but felt like 45 maybe. I went with long tights, bike shorts, t shirt, fleece top and nylon vest (always the vest, it is bright yellow and I feel more visible), gloves, helmet. Seemed adequate though I think if it is like that again I might get a warmer layer for the legs. Funny thing is that it was cold enough that my bike frame (aluminum) squeaked all the way.

The critical info: I rode for 1:40, about 24 miles. Seat is good, engine needs more work. Tomorrow in the pool. A hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment