Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Starting a new week

My goal this week is to increase the workload. Now that I think about it, maybe Thanksgiving week may not be the best week to do that, we'll see. I do have a couple of observations as I continue to train. First, if I miss a scheduled training day I am unhappy. On non-training days I miss the training even though the rest is needed. There is a significant change. I even anticipate potential roadblocks to scheduled training, like travel, and how I have to adjust my schedule. That is definitely a new mind set going on. The second important observation is that I am increasing my ability to do work. I'm slow but moving more and more often. Is this becoming an obsession?

Monday training: 30 min. weight training; 35 min. 1 mile swim; 50 min. 3 mile run.
Tuesday training: swim 90 min. 2.75 miles.

Tomorrow Bike and Run. A hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment