Monday, November 30, 2009

Summary, November

Quick summary of the last few training sessions:
Turkey day, 50 min. run, 3.25 miles. Friday 50 min swim, 1.2 miles. Saturday, 2 hour bike, 28 miles. Sunday, run 2:05 for 7.5 miles. Monday (today) bike 55 mins. 14.5 miles.

November summary:
Swim: 9:30 16.25 miles; Bike 17:30 154 miles; Run 12:00 50 miles
All represent increased time and mileage.

December will present several roadblocks. I expect to be on the road in California sometime in the next week or two and probably won't be able to renew regular training until January. Each day that I can I will get in as much as I can then hope to renew a more consistent program in January.
Finally, I have been struck by the cold bug this week so I guess I can complain about that. A hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment