Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Recovery" week

Due to travel to and from California this last week was hit and miss. Really spent more time on the road than training. With only this week before leaving to meet up with Scott in Kona for the Ultraman championships, it looks like I will have to put in a lot of time. The northwest is dark and cold this time of year so I am not very motivated to get out and train. The plan is to get after it this week and then in Hawaii do what I can. I will run and swim and hope to rent a bike while there but realistically, it is hard to make the commitment. Particularly since I have to leave Maureen to train. Just have to see how it goes.

Training summary: 3 days. Swim 1.25 mi., 1:05; bike 15 mi., 1:10; run 7 mi., 1:10. Total 23.25 miles and 3:45.

Keep training, a hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment