Monday, October 11, 2010

Season two weeks 2 and 3






Current training plan is for low volume and intensity. New adaptations include hatha yoga twice a week, some new supplements: Pro N.O. preworkout and Pharmanex Vitality. Masters' swim is difficult at 5:30 a.m. but I feel some improvement in technique and overall speed. Yoga is the hardest thing I do. I'm hoping that my strength program will help my bike.

Last two weeks: swim 7 mi., bike 70 mi., run 14 mi. total time 22 hours, not including strength and yoga- 3 to 4 hours.

Went to Snohomish Community Church/Alderwood Community Church men's retreat at the Younglife Malibu Camp. It was an amazing experience. I've wanted to go to Malibu for over 30 years. I loved the entertainment thanks to Jim and Bruce, aka Nigel and Ammish, Dr. Science, Disco Davve, the roadies, Thunder, and our speaker Bill Paige. I had the opportunity to enjoy the facilities, deal with some issues, and get the Holy Spirit back in the game. I've included a some pictures.

More training to come, a hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment