Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summary for the week

If you've have been reading along you know that one of the marks of the week was the cycling crash on Friday. I did recover and continued to train and my injuries are coming along well. Only two weeks until my first "official" event and my training is still pretty intense. I'll keep the volume up through next week, then taper a bit(not too much) the following week for the sprint. I know you understand when I tell you that there is anxiety, excitement in the possibility of competition. I'm looking forward to it and the obvious uncertainty of the day; a little scary, the competitors, the course, it is humbling and I will be ready.

Week summary: swim 2.0 mi. 1:45; bike 60.5 mi. 4:50; run 11.45 mi. 2:55; strength and stretch 1:45; total distance 74.25 miles, total time 11:25.

Looking forward to the rest of this week and next, a hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment