Sunday, January 30, 2011

Where ever you are now, you can do better

Last two weeks have had good mileage, 94 and 95, run distance was down. I need to up the volume this week and plan to have doubles all week and some long work Saturday and Sunday if I'm up to it. Trouble is, last two weeks I've had to take off one day due to lack of energy. I spent most of this last Saturday sleeping. I have also had negative calories each day for the past two weeks so I will try to get the calorie in count up closer to calorie out. This may have something to do with my energy levels.

Numbers for this week: weights and stretch 2:15; swim 3.0 mi. 2:35; cycle 88.5 mi. 7:30; run 7.5 mi. 1:40. Total miles 99, total time including weights and stretching 14:00.

Looking forward to accomplishing my goals this week. Also need to visit REI and Speedy Reedy, check out some products and price/size wet suit. Thanks for following: a hui hou, see you on the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment