Monday, January 17, 2011

Remember Dr. King

Managed 71.2 miles and 11:15 hours of training this week; dropped off from last week. This coming week I have only 5 training days so I'll have to push it. If you see me in the gym or on the road, just point me in the right direction. Filled out my membership for USA Triathlon today.

Published by Jamaica Osorio; it is a strong feeling. "We, the Hawaiian people, who are born from the union of Papahanaumoku and Wakea, earth mother and sky father, and who have lived in these islands for over 100 generations, will always have the moral right to the lands of Hawaii now and forever, no matter what any court says."
- Lilikala Kameeleihiwa

Two days this week in Leavenworth and then whatever training I can work in before church Sunday. Today is ML King Jr. day; we should always remember his struggle for equality, and his fight against poverty and war. Have a great week, a hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment