Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finished current round of training

Just finished another round of training. Since SeaFair training days resumed but with a short break and then I got off the Monday-Saturday cycle. I'll catch up in a few weeks as I go through the process.

I am registered for the Apple Capital Olympic Tri in Wenatchee August 22. Moving up from the sprint distance and I expect a significant increase in temperature. The event is at Darago Park about 15 miles north of Wenatchee on I 97. I don't have any information other than what is on the website http://www.triwenatchee.net/. Looks like a good site, swim in the river, out and back cycle on 97 and 10k double loop in the park. I'm excited for the event.

Training summary: swim 3.11 mi 2:45; bike 78 mi 6:25; run 14.25 mi 3:35; weights 2:00; total distance 95.36, total time 14:45.

Just started a new round today with 15 mile spin in 1:10. Tomorrow I've got an appointment for a crown at the dentist so I'm not sure how much training I'll do but I'm scheduled for a run. Well if I get out there, a hui hou, see you on the road; if not tomorrow then Friday for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment