Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekly summary

Memorial Day weekend in Ketchikan, short week of training, Issaquah Sprint Tri today. I had only a few training sessions combined with the event Saturday. Training summary including the Tri: swim 2.17 mi. 1:56; bike 30 mi. 2"09, run 5 mi 1"06; total distance for the week 37.17. Total time 6:32. As I said half the volume and in a week I will be off again and unable to train consistently. I have a plan for my running and I think I can do some cycling but there will be no swimming available. My next event is the Seafair so I'll be able to get up to speed in time for that. Now I need to focus on events for July on, which I will do and when.

Looks like this week I can get a full training schedule in. My plan is to go back to the volume but ease off on the intensity. It can be a good recovery week. So, a hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment