Sunday, March 14, 2010

Great week!

Lots of activity this week. I can tell, I am very sore. Monroe Y Tri Club is ramping up and the fun is just beginning. I had an awesome time at the intro indoor tri last Sunday and looking forward to more club activities. Club organizers are doing a great job and have tons of enthusiasm. I also spent the week gardening, cleaning, having dinner and lunch guests and painting the Emster's room. The 1 hour jump this morning caught me yawning all day.

Week summary: swim 3.53 mi, 3:30; bike 56.5 mi, 5:05; run 13.1 mi, 3:10; 1:45 additional cardio; 3:50 strength, core, plyo training. Total distance SBR 73.4 miles. Total workout time 18:10. That's a lot of training.

Looking forward to the new week, A Hui Hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment