Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Nice workout week. Some sessions outdoors, 2 bike rides, cold but dry. Overall pretty happy just continuing to build my base. I vary my workout, keep adding small details and continue to work on my fitness and weight. Just started with some core work on strength days and some plyometrics. Right now my schedule alternates between swim/run days with bike/weight/core/plyo days. Also I generally break it down to 2 workout sessions daily if I can. Using Avocare Biotools and seem to be doing fine with recovery although I'm usually sore by midweek and feel it looking forward to a rest day on the weekend.

Week summary: swim 2 mi 2:00; bike 45 mi 3:15; run 10.5 mi 2:30; strength 2:30; total 57.5 mi 10:45.

More to come, if you can break away from the Winter Olympics, go U.S.A., A Hui Hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment