Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weekly training

This was a full week at home and I managed 10 workouts. I'm pretty excited about that and I stayed sub-200 for another week (198). Hopefully I'll be able to work some more of that off, I really eat too much I think.

I was reading a post on Ironman.com today and the article mentioned that the average weekly workout is somewhere between 18 to 30 hours: 7 miles swimming, 225 miles on the bike, and 48 miles running. I'm doing pretty good in two of three categories this week. My weakest is still the bike, mostly because I don't like the weather.

Training summary: swim 5 miles 3:05; bike 35 miles 3:30; run 36 miles 4:00; strength training 1:30; total distance for the week 76 miles; total training time 12:05. This next week I'll need at least two more workouts and increase my bike rides substantially. A hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment