Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week summary

Five training days this week. Started out strong for the first few days but then had a unexpected interruption. The crazy thing is that I got up early Thursday expecting to spend the morning in Seattle and then back in the afternoon to train but unfortunately I slipped and fell down part of the stairs in the house. The good news is I just bruised my arm and shoulder. Didn't workout Thursday and had a tough time working out Friday so I ended up resting Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully I'll be a little better this week and be able to complete all of my workouts. No worries though, getting better.

Week summary.
Swim: 4.25 miles 2:30; Bike: 55 miles 5:30; Run: 8.5 miles 2:15; Strength workout 40 min.

Looking forward to this week. A hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment