Sunday, December 19, 2010

Base Training and it is Christmas

This is Christmas week, church on Friday and Saturday, kids coming home so full house, big dinner Saturday, more shopping and mailing to do, and keep on training. This is going to be hard.

Summary for my recover week: swim 3 miles, bike 37 miles, run 8 miles, 3 weight sessions, total time this week 10:30. I skipped one run but otherwise completed everything I wanted to do. Enjoyed the Mill Creek Y. Had a great morning run from there around the Willis Tucker park. Now it is back to reality, well with the caveat above and I'm looking forward to going back to Monroe.

The plan for the week will be achievable if I can work it Friday and Saturday. My objectives this week, and for the next few weeks, is to develop aerobic endurance, work on speed skills for each discipline, increase my base strength, limit my starch intake and maintain my current weight or reduce some.

Hope you all enjoy your holiday season. For myself and my family its definitely Christ-mas. I also hope your training is successful. A hui hou, see you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment